From the simplest open and close options to fully automated manageable systems,
tek intonat®-controls provides the solution to meet your requirements for natural ventilation control.
Throughout the entire process, from defining your control requirements to final testing and commissioning, we will provide professional and technical guidance to ensure your tek intonat®-ventilation control system performs as required, using some of the latest technology available.
- Low voltage 24V AC/DC operation, 0-10VDC signal.
- Louvres/Dampers can be manually positioned to one of six positions at anytime, including fully open and fully closed.
- Optional auto close energy saving feature.
- LED feedback display of louvre/damper position selected.
- Wall/Control panel mountable.
- Optional rain sensor to automatically close louvres/dampers where necessary.
- Can operate multiple louvres/dampers depending on power supply unit rating.
Standard power supply unit sizes:
- PSU8 up to 8 Actuators
- PSU30 up to 30 Actuators
Our unique range of standalone controllers can control ventilation dampers or automated windows together with localised heating, via on board, temperature or optional CO2 sensors to suit the requirements of each specific application.
- 0/10 VDC heating signal
- 0/10 VDC cooling/ventilation signal
- Frost protection
- Room temp set point adjustable 19°C to 26°C
- Room CO2 set point adjustable 900ppm to 1600ppm
- Pre-wireable base and plug-on fascia plate assists in easy, time saving installation.
These controllers can be linked to either a time clock or receive a time signal from a BMS to activate the optional night cooling programme (night cooling only available with the manual override options).
- CTCml: Temperature and CO2 sensor controller with manual override and CO2 Level Indicator
- CT: Temperature room controller
- CTC: Temperature and CO2 room controller
- CTm: Temperature room controller with manual override
- CTCm: Temperature room and CO2 controller with manual override
- CTCI: Temperature and CO2 controller with CO2 level indication
C: Controller, T: Temperature, C: Carbon Dioxide, m: Manual Push Buttons, I: CO2 Indication
The room set point for the control of the ventilation dampers/automated windows can be adjusted in 1°C increments between 21°C and 26°C with a seasonal change over and a night cooling option if a time clock or BMS time signal is available.
Localised heating can also be controlled and is set 2°C below the room set point.
Each room device has manual override capabilities which give the end user control of the ventilation strategy to suit the room application.
The device consists of two push buttons and three LED lights, the push buttons enable the end user to open or close the ventilation as required, the LEDs give an
indication that the system has either been overridden or is in Auto mode. Once the system has been overridden it will stay in that mode for 30 minutes, after this time the system will revert back to Auto mode.
Each room device can also be fitted with a further 3 LEDs to identify the level of CO2 within the space; these are green, amber and red. With green being healthy and red being high levels of CO2 ppm`s.
To enable the Night cooling pre-programmed software, the device needs to be in (Night Mode) and the night cooling enabled, this then cools the building to just below the room set point. When the time switch is in (Night Mode), by holding down the open/close buttons this will enable this mode to be turned on/off.
(Indicated by the Auto LED ON or OFF).
The Summer set point can be selected to be below the Winter set point, this is 2C below that set value on the dip switches. To select Summer mode, in (Day Mode) hold both the open/close buttons down for 5 seconds, lights flash, push the open button for Summer mode, or close button for Winter mode.
This interface unit comprises of a power supply, coded terminals, frost protection feature, optional digital time switch and night cooling (operated by the time switch or external VFC).
The Window Control Module contains a 24v DC Power Supply and an iWAC module per Window Actuator that controls via a 0/10 VDC positioning signal from a suitable controller.
The WCM features an intelligent ‘self stroking’ operation and controls the 24v DC window actuator in steps to prevent noise disturbance to end users.
The Window Control Module allows only one window to operate at time. This saves the expense and space in only needing a DC power supply rated for the largest actuator (maximum 3 Amp per controller) to be operated.
- A: ONE Control Panel
- B: ONE Pair of Cables
- C: ONE Combined Room Unit#
- D: ONE Power Supply#
- E: ONE Set of Louvres/Window#
- F: ONE Modular Wiring Install
- G: ONE Web Browser
- H: ONE Web Browser Page for Settings
- I: ONE Web Browser Page for Time Programs
- J: ONE Onboard Proven and Tested Software Protocol
- K: ONE Open Source BACnet Communication Protocol
- L: ONE BACnet over IP output
- M: EIGHT Zones
# Per Zone